Jammu-Srinagar Highway remains blocked - Jammu News
by IANS | Updated Jan 14, 2023
Many vehicles, mostly trucks, have been stranded on the highway after it was closed on Friday due to rain and snow.
The highway is the lifeline of Kashmir and the main road link connecting the landlocked valley with the rest of the country.
Kashmir-bound trucks carrying essential supplies and other vehicles pass through the highway, while fruit-carrying trucks from the valley head to the rest of the country through this road.
- Assam plans grand Bihu festival for Guinness record, PM Modi to attend
- New cases declining, can achieve target of Leprosy Mukt Bharat by 2027: Mandaviya
- Upendra Kushwaha says stones pelted on his convoy in Bhojpur
- India's first glass igloo restaurant come up in J&K's Gulmarg
- Last rites of Odisha minister, shot dead by a cop, performed
- Plane carrying Andhra Pradesh CM makes emergency landing
- MP minister Narottam Mishra plays anchor role in bringing back Katni mayor to BJP
- Meet Kashmir's self-taught artist whose Insta page of artworks is a hit
- Taaraka Ratna continues to be in critical state at B'luru hospital
- Prime Minister urges UNGA President on Security Council reforms