ISL: Bengaluru FC, myFanPark tie up to create unique experience for football fans
by IANS | Updated Nov 20, 2020
This year's ISL will not see fans cheering for their favourite teams from the stands due to restrictions in place due to Covid-19 pandemic.
However, during the tournament, fans will be able to interact with the players by requesting video shout-outs, virtual meet and greets and a number of other unique personalised experiences through myFanPark.
"Football is a great unifier on and off the field and this tournament comes at a time when we all need to feel connected more than ever before. We are happy to welcome myFanPark on board as a sponsor as it too recognises the power of connecting people no matter how distant they may seem," said Mandar Tamhane, CEO, Bengaluru FC.
Shailendra Singh, Director myFanPark India, said: "To sponsor an iconic club like Bengaluru FC is a great honour and privilege and we look forward to cheering the players on to great heights during this season and beyond."
The tournament will be played across three stadiums in Goa -- Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Fatorda, GMC Stadium in Bambolim, and Tilak Maidan in Vasco with opening clash between Kerala Blasters and ATK Mohun Bagan.
- 'She is first an athlete': PT Usha meets protesting wrestlers at Jantar Mantar
- IPL 2023: Scintillating knocks from Livingstone, Jitesh carry Punjab to 214/3 against Mumbai
- Leeds United sack Gavi Garcia, confirms Allardyce as manager
- Madrid Open: Kudermetova stuns Pegula to make first WTA 1000 semifinal
- IPL 2023: LSG vs CSK match called off due to rain after CSK bowlers, Badoni's impressive show
- IPL 2023: Mumbai Indians win toss, elect to bowl first against Punjab Kings
- World Boxing: Nishant sails into pre-quarters with a clinical win in 71kg category
- Dubai becomes host for the inaugural edition of Global Chess League
- BAI to conduct selection trials for Asian Games squad from May 4-7
- IPL 2023: Lost mainly because there were no significant partnerships at top of the order, admits Shubman Gill