ISL 2022-23: Brazilian midfielder Wellington Priori leaves Jamshedpur FC - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Dec 06, 2022
Jamshedpur FC announced this through social media.
"Jamshedpur FC and Wellington Priori have decided to part ways by mutual consent. Jamshedpur FC would like to sincerely thank Wellington Priori for his contribution to the club and wish him the best for his future endeavours!," the club said in a statement on Twitter.
The 32-year-old Priori joined Jamshedpur FC from Chainat FC from the Thai League 2 at the start of the 2022-2023 season and he made three appearances for Jamshedpur FC this season. This was the Brazilian's second stint in the ISL with Jamshedpur FC.
Earlier in the 2018-2019 season, he made nine appearances for the Men of Steel and bagged three goals and one assist. The Brazilian's first foray into the ISL was with NorthEast United FC in the 2016-2017 season, when he made 12 appearances for the team.
Born in Sao Paulo, Wellington started his career with Brasil de Farroupilha. In 2013, Wellington had a training stint with the Dutch Eredivisie side, FC Twente. The midfielder has also played professional football in Brazil, Thailand, South Korea and Bangladesh.
- Gurpreet Singh Sandhu extends Bengaluru FC stay till 2028
- Ben Stokes is final bit of jigsaw for England’s ODI World Cup plans: Nasser Hussain
- KIYG 2022: Chak De India to Khelo India - The Kerketa story
- Bowling sessions before going for World Cup helping me in bowling: Deepti Sharma
- Nick Kyrgios avoids conviction as he admits assaulting ex-girlfriend
- ISL 2022-23: There is no time to sit and complain, says Chennaiyin coach Thomas Brdaric
- My body is feeling good, I'm excited to be back with the group: Kyle Jamieson
- Suryakumar Yadav to collaborate with the superfood brand 'Pintola'
- Women's T20I Tri-series: Body is fine, will get better with rest, says Harmanpreet Kaur
- Nearly 40 nations may boycott 2024 Olympics to make Paris Games 'pointless' says Poland sports minister