Is Kirstie Alley Dead Or Alive? What Happened To Kirstie Alley? How Did Kirstie Alley Die?
by V Gomala Devi | Updated Dec 06, 2022
Is Kirstie Alley Dead Or Alive?
Kirstie Alley was a well-known American actress. Kirstie died on December 5, 2022, at the age of 71.
Kirstie's children, True and Lillie Parker, have announced she has died from cancer. True and Lillie confirmed in a statement to PEOPLE that Kirstie died on Monday.
They said, " We are sad to inform you that our incredible, fierce and loving mother has passed away after a battle with cancer, only recently discovered."
"She was surrounded by her closest family and fought with great strength, leaving us with a certainty of her never-ending joy of living and whatever adventures lie ahead. As iconic as she was on screen, she was an even more amazing mother and grandmother."
How Did Kirstie Alley Die?
Kirstie Alley died from cancer. Kirstie's first Hollywood role was in 1982, playing Vulcan Starfleet officer Lieutenant Saavik in Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
The actress starred alongside Mark Harmon in the comedy Summer School. Kirstie got her big break when she played the role of Rebecca Howe in the sitcom "Cheers." She replaced Shelley Long in the show. For her portrayal of Rebecca, Kirstie won both a Golden Globe and Emmy in 1991.
Kirstie Alley Cause Of Death
As mentioned before, Kirstie Alley, the actress, died from cancer. She shared her children with Parker, to whom the actress was married from 1983 to 1997. She was previously married to Bob Alley, says Pagesix
In the statement, Kirstie Alley was described as an "incredible, fierce and loving mother."
"We are grateful to the incredible team of doctors and nurses at the Moffitt Cancer Center for their care."
Is Kirstie Alley Alive?
No. Kirstie is dead. Kirstie's friend, John Travolta, was among the first to pay tribute to the late actress.
The actor wrote on Instagram after the news broke, "Kirstie was one of the most special relationships I've ever had," "I love you Kirstie. I know we will see each other again."
Image Source: Instagram
Is Kirstie Alley Dead?
Yes. Kirstie Alley had 258K followers on Instagram. Her final appearance on social media was on September 9, 3 months before her death, telling fans that she'd joined the celebrity platform Cameo.
She starred in dozens of films and television shows, including "Veronica's Closet," "Drop Dead Gorgeous," "It Takes Two," "Shoot to Kill," "Sibling Rivalry," and "Loverboy," "Runaway."
Is Kirstie Alley Dead Or Alive - FAQ
Kirstie Alley is dead
Kirstie Alley died from cancer
She died at the age of 71
Kirstie Alley was a well-known American actress
- Is Gina Lollobrigida Still Alive? What Happened To Gina Lollobrigida?
- Is Kriss Akabusi Married: Who Is Kriss Akabusis Wife?
- Is Gina Lollobrigida Married? Gina Lollobrigida Husband, Son, Kids, Family
- Molly Qerim Ethnicity, How Old Is Molly Qerim? Molly Qerim Rose Husband, Kids, Bio
- Is CJ Harris Married? Check Here For CJ Harris Wife, Parents, Bio, Family, And More
- Is Kay Ivey Married? Know Kay Ivey Husband, Age, Net Worth, And More
- What Happened To George Pell, Is George Pell Married?
- Livetopia New Update, Livetopia New Update Secret, Twitter And More
- Who Is Austin Butler Dating? Austin Butler And Kaia Gerber Relationship Timeline
- Is American Idol CJ Harris Dead? Was CJ Harris Vaccinated? What Did CJ Harris Die From?