Indian markets scale new heights - Chennai News
by IANS | Updated Dec 01, 2022
The Sensex opened at 63,357.99 points reached a high of 63,583.07 points and a low of 63,357.99 points.
On Wednesday, the Sensex had closed at 63,099.65 points.
At the NSE, the Nifty opened at 18,871.95, touched a high of 18,874.30 points and a low of 18,842.05 points. It had closed at 18,758.35 points on Wednesday.
- Chip-maker Intel to layoff about 340 employees at California campus
- Samsung's Q4 profit drops 69% on sluggish demand, lowest since 2014
- Indian economy remains a 'bright spot' per IMF
- SC upholds NCLAT order on dues of Jet Airways' former employees
- ITC commences Rs 450 cr food manufacturing facility in Telangana
- Govt progressing on policy of adopting import substitutes, cost-effective indigenous fuels: Gadkari
- All outstanding ratings, including Adani company, under continuous surveillance: Acuite Ratings
- Sindhudurg to be linked with Hyderabad, Mysuru by 2 flights a week
- LIC's exposure to Adani group is only 0.975% of its AUM
- Xiaomi's Manu Jain moves on after 9 yrs, prepares for 'beginning of a new journey'