Indian Army's field training exercise involving all entities held in Raj - Jaipur News
by IANS | Updated Dec 01, 2022
The training exercise culminated on Wednesday, said Col Amitabh Sharma, PRO, Defence, Rajasthan, on Thursday.
There were many firsts in this exercise which cemented the jointness and synergy between Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Border Security Force (BSF).
During the week-long exercise, there was on ground application and usage of numerous indigenous technologies and equipment validating their fusion in enhancing operational capabilities. The synergetic actions have also validated new concepts of war fighting in an integrated theatre.
For the first time, the senior most commanders of both Indian Army and Indian Air Force visited the troops in the forward areas and reviewed their inter-service coordination and interoperability, including that of the BSF.
The joint address by Lieutenant General Ajay Kumar Singh, GOC-in-C, Southern Command, and Air Marshal Vikram Singh, AOC-in-C, Southern Western Air Command, enhanced the moral and motivation of all ranks by instilling confidence among them.
During the concluding part of their visit, both the Commanders of Army and Air Force paid homage at the Longewala War Memorial dedicated to the bravehearts of 1971 Indo-Pak war. They lauded the courage and sacrifice of troops fighting together for ensuring territorial integrity of the nation.
- HC allows woman to settle with kid in Aus as father doesn't turn up after divorce
- Pandit Jasraj's native place in Haryana to get facelift
- Udupi Shocker: FIR filed against two for beating dog to death in college premises
- Congress announces 17 candidates for Tripura Assembly polls
- Women should give birth to child between 22 and 30 years of age: Assam CM
- 'Deadly for democracy', Fali Nariman slams Law Minister's remarks against collegium system
- Hooda seeks compensation for mustard farmers in Haryana
- Modi strikes chord with Gurjjars at 1111th 'Avataran Mahotsav' in poll-bound Raj (Ld)
- Rahul Gandhi pays floral tribute to martyrs of Pulwama terror attack (Ld)
- Delhi HC allows impleading city govt, CBSE, NCERT in plea seeking common syllabus, curriculum across India