'I'm sooo happy my baby can experience this': Ram Charan's wife on RRR's big win at Golden Globes - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jan 12, 2023
She also posted a long note expressing her happiness on the success of the film on a global platform. As the couple are expecting their first child, she also called it a special moment for their baby in the message she shared on her Instagram account.
She wrote: "Such an honour to be a part of the #RRR family. Proudly representing & winning for Indian Cinema. #jaihind. Thank u Mr.C & Rajamouli Garu for making me part of this journey. From shooting in Ukraine to the Golden Globe Awards you have taught me that clarity of thought, hard work & perseverance pays off. I'm sooo happy my baby can experience this along with me. I'm soooooo emotional."
Earlier, Ram Charan also shared pictures on Instagram along with the team of 'RRR' after winning the award and wrote in the caption: "& we won the Golden Globes."
He also spoke at the red carpet about the song and told the media: "In India, everything is so musical... and, talking about the song, my knees still wobble. It is the most difficult song we did and I guess it all paid off. And, why my director pushed both Jr NTR and me to do what we did in that song... And, look where we are here talking to you on this red carpet."
- Pawan Kalyan opens up on acting and his marriages in chat with NBK
- Rajamouli, Dhanush, Shahid at star-studded 'Dasara' teaser release
- Shooting on schedule for Thalapathy Vijay's collab with Lokesh Kanagaraj
- Amid 'Pathaan' success, Sona Mohapatra calls 'Besharam Rang' a 'mediocre song'
- 'Wakanda Forever' director hails Boseman, calls him an 'artistic partner'
- SRK thanks all those who made sure 'Pathaan' could be watched 'with love'
- Kartik Aaryan's 'Shehzada' release pushed by a week to Feb 17
- Jane Fonda raises concerns over upcoming 'Barbarella' remake
- Jackie Shroff narrates Hall of Fame, light and sound show in Leh on Martyrs' Day
- DJ Diplo surprises fans performing in Aishwarya Rai sweatshirt at Lollapalooza