I-T raids continue for 3rd day on industrialist close to K'taka BJP minister - Ballary (Karnataka) News
by IANS | Updated Jan 15, 2023
Kailash Vyas is said to be close to Minister for Transport, B. Sriramulu.
The simultaneous raids were conducted in Bengaluru, Bellary and Koppal. The officers were stationed in Bellary for the third day to continue the raids and searches in the factory, flats and house.
The raids are also conducted on the offices where Kailash Vyas is a partner. The I-T team of 15 members from Bengaluru and Chennai were conducting the raids.
The raids were also happening on the Ispat factory premises and flat owned by Kailash Vyas. The I-T sleuths were verifying the documents at flat numbers 310 and 510 in Raga Apartment at Vidyanagar in Ballary.
Sources explained that the I-T officers have seized important documents during the searches. They also said that the industrialist had purchased properties along with an influential minister of the ruling BJP government.
The officers are digging into how the factory worth hundreds of crores was purchased.
- Sangh is neither right nor left wing, says RSS general secretary
- Gujarat: Woman, paramour held for her son's murder
- Union Budget instrument to push country into huge debt: Sisodia
- Man held at Mumbai airport with cocaine valued at Rs 33.60cr
- Tripura tribal party to contest alone in Feb 16 Assembly polls
- India lists Pak-based terrorist Abdul Rehman Makki as UN-listed terrorist
- Rs 4K cr for 14,500 PM SHRI Schools, 20 lakh students to benefit
- 'Ameer ke saath, gareeb ka vinash': Siddaramaiah on Union Budget
- Defence Budget: Focus on operational preparedness; thrust on Agniveers' training
- Motivational speaker Nick Vujicic calls on Andhra CM