How do you split screen on a Chromebook? Get all the Simple Steps to Split and Taps your Screen Multitask at Once
Updated Sep 16, 2020
How to split screen on a Chromebook?
To know all the nitty gritties of office automation will be very helpful for an employee in his day to day operations. While preparing an excel sheet or a presentation or preparing a document, the split screen shortcut on Google chrome will be of great help to the user to switch between windows to get all information simultaneously and getting his work done efficiently within a short span of time. The following steps given will guide how to go about it.
1. Open the window of the first app you need and click the window size reducer button in the top-right corner of the window.
2. Drag the window to the side of the screen where you will be able to see a vertical line pop-up. At that vertical point you can release the window and it automatically fits into that area of the screen.
3. Open the window of the second app and go to the window size-reducer button in the top-right corner and click
4. Similar to the second step, drag the window into the other side of the screen and release the window when the screen gray out. Now you can view the google screen split with information you require
5. The user can alternatively expand the screen by clicking the window size button of the app needed.