How To Share Balance From Jazz To Other Networks? Check Step by Step Guide on How To Share Jazz Balance To Other Networks?
by Felix P | Updated Jan 23, 2021
How To Share Balance From Jazz To Other Networks?
Jazz network, one of the most predominant networks in Pakistan offers many great features to the users. Such benefitting feature is the balance share feature from Jazz to fellow network users. As the lockdown situation gets far beyond control, it may get crucial for the users to share their balance to the loved ones before their SIM balance runs out.
Via Jazz, you can share your SIM balance with other Jazz users conveniently. Speaking of how to share balance from Jazz to other networks, you cannot share your Jazz balance with other networks as of now. Also, as the Jazz network has acquired the Warid SIM Company, you can share between Jazz and Warid easily.
Here’s how you can share balance from Jazz to Jazz network in an easy manner.
Steps on How to Share Balance from Jazz to Other Networks
First of all, it is very crucial to comprehend how you can share the balance from your Jazz SIM to another Jazz network SIM. You can also use the same steps to share to Warid SIM via this steps.
Dial *100* on the Jazz SIM number in which you wish to share balance with followed by * the amount you want to share and end it with #.
For example: *100*9230XXXXXXX*10#
Then, answer 1 to the confirmation of Jazz SIM balance transfer.
Jazz Balance share to another Jazz SIM charges will cost you Rs. 4.7 + Tax.
The maximum Jazz share amount you can share from Jazz prepaid to another Jazz SIM is Rs. 500.
And the minimum balance share amount for Jazz Balance Transfer is Rs. 15.
All Jazz Prepaid SIM users can avail this Jazz Balance share offer details.
Since Jazz and Warid are now a single entity, Jazz and Warid users can interchangeably share balance.
The max amount Jazz prepaid users can transfer to other Jazz number is Rs. 500.
Jazz SIM Balance share service is only available for Jazz prepaid users, Jazz subscribers who use the Sim cannot share balance with other network users.
How to Share Balance from Jazz to Other Networks - FAQs
Share balance with your loved ones
- Usage Dial *100*03XXXXX*amount#
- Usage Dial *100*<9230XXXXXXXX>* amount#
- Charges Rs 4.77 + Tax/Transaction.
- Max Share Limit Rs 500/Transaction.
- Max amount transferred per day Rs.500.
- Now you don't have to register for using the balance transfer service.To transfer, just type the amount (For example, 20) in a text message body and send SMS to 1212 018XXXXXXXX (where 018XXXXXXXX is the balance recipient's number).
- You will be auto registered for the service after the first transaction.
Jazz Balance Save Code Details
- Dial *869# from your SIM card.
- A pop-up notification will allow u to select three different options.
- Now select 1: “Raqam daalein”
- After that put the amount you want to save.
- That's it; you have successfully saved your amount for future use.
Send Money to Mobile Account
- Enter Receiver's Account Number.
- Enter Amount.
- In case of other operator Mobile Account, enter receiver's Mobile Number.
- Review transaction and enter MPIN to confirm.
30 Jazz Minutes will be shareable in a single transaction by dialing *308#. There are no restrictions on the number of times minutes can be shared with a single customer.