Scan QR Code in Play Store: Know Steps for How to Scan or Read QR Code in Play Store with Android
Updated Sep 09, 2020
QR Codes Scanner and QR Code Reader in Playstore in Google Android phones
Google QR Codes Scanner and QR Code reader on Google Android is the most commonly used mobile operating system in all smart phones across the world. QR codes Readers and QR Code scanners were developed to conduct all activities using the mobile phone in an authentic way. QR codes usually are visible in Square shapes and they can be scanned vertically or horizontally and used in a very flexible way. Earlier QR Codes and QR Readers were scanned with scanners for management of inventory and bill purposes in order to save time and space. QR Codes and QR Reader facility is available on all smartphones and this can be used to read the content available on QR code maintaining secrecy and privacy by the user alone. QR code Scanner and QR Code Reader facility on a smartphone comes with available in the camera setting or it is available on the Play store itself depending upon the smart phone model. How to scan or read the QR Code in different settings, let’s find out more from the article below.
Google QR Scanner and Google QR Reader on Playstore
- Open the Playstore app
- Go to the QR code reader application
- Align the QR Code reader which will automatically recognise any QR code.
- If the code contains an URL, a browser box will appear containing the url which can clicked to go to the browser site
Google QR Codes Scanner and Reader on Android 6.0 phones
- Install the Google App and open it.
- Select to enable now.
- Search in “Settings” and select “Screen search”.
- Hold down the Home button from your Android smartphone to start “Now on Tap” so that you can scan with your camera or
- Go to the Camera Settings and toggle the feature “Scan QR Codes”
Google QR Codes and Google QR Code Reader on Android 8, 9 and 10
- Hold the camera at the QR Code.
- Press down the “Home” button and swipe up to reveal the options at the bottom.
- Choose “What’s on my screen?”
- The URL connected to the QR Code’s information will then appear.