How To Get The Showstoppers In Apex Legends? Apex Legends Seer Heirloom Revealed
by Priscilla Nesitha Devaraj | Updated Jan 06, 2023
Apex Legends Gameplay
Apex Legends is an online free-to-play shooter game developed by Respawn Entertainment. It was first released on February 4, 2019. It can be played on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Windows, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and Nintendo Switch. The mobile version of the game was released in May 2022 on Android and iOS. The game also supports cross-platform play. It is a battle royale first-person shooter game. It features squads of three players with characters called Legends with unique abilities. Each match will feature 20 teams of three-player squads. Single-player mode and two-player squads mode is also supported in this game. Players have to spend some money or in-game currency to get cosmetics like outfits and colors for weapons.
How To Get The Showstoppers In Apex Legends?
The Showstoppers are the Seer’s own heirloom in the game Apex Legends. The Showstoppers are going to be introduced in the game in Season 15. It is confirmed on the official website of the game that the Showstoppers is going to be released on the Spellbound Collection Event on January 10, 2023. It can be unlocked by the players between January 10, 2023, and January 24, 2023. If you unlock all the 24 cosmetics in the game before the event gets over, you can automatically receive the Showstoppers. There is no need to pay money or in-game currencies for this. You just need to complete the challenges in the game during the Spellbound Collection Event and collect all 24 cosmetics, and the Showstoppers will be automatically unlocked.
Apex Legends Seer Heirloom Revealed
Seer didn’t have any heirlooms in the game until the game’s developers officially revealed his own heirloom, which is set to be released in the 15th season of the game. His heirloom is Showstoppers, which is in the shape of two sickles. Showstopper is a dual-wielding weapon that can be wielded by Seer with his both hands. On the official Twitter page of the Apex Legends game, you can see a unique animation of Seer using this weapon.
Apex Legends Spellbound Collection event
It was announced on the official website and the Twitter page of the game Apex Legends on January 4, 2023 that the Spellbound Collection Event is going to be launched on January 10, 2023. It will end on January 24, 2023. During this event, a player can play 9 vs. 9 and battle to control Zones on the map with infinite respawns. Players can also try the private match creation. Players can unlock 24 enchanting limited-time cosmetics, which include the Legendary skins for Vantage, Seer, Mad Maggie, Mirage, and more. These can be available for direct purchase for Apex Coins or Crafting Metals. If you unlock all 24 cosmetics, you can get the Showstoppers.
How To Get The Showstoppers In Apex Legends - FAQs
Apex Legends is an online free-to-play shooter game.
Seer is a playable character from the game Apex Legends.
Seer’s heirloom is the Showstoppers.
The Showstoppers looks like two sickles put together.
The Spellbound Collection Event will start on January 10, 2023.
- Grease Rise Of The Pink Ladies Season 1 Episode 9 Release Date and Time, Countdown, When is it Coming Out?
- Oshi No Ko Season 1 Episode 10 Release Date and Time, Countdown, When Is It Coming Out?
- White House Plumbers Season 1 Episode 4 Release Date and Time, Countdown, When is it Coming Out?
- The Real Has Come Season 1 Episode 18 Release Date and Time, Countdown, When is it Coming Out?
- Summer House Season 7 Episode 15 Release Date and Time, Countdown, When is it Coming Out?
- Demon Slayer Season 3 Episode 11 Release Date and Time, Countdown, When Is It Coming Out?
- Did Val Kilmer Have Plastic Surgery? What Happened to His Face?
- Darkest Dungeon 2 Walkthrough, Guide, Gameplay, and Wiki
- Mashle Magic and Muscles Season 1 Episode 10 Release Date and Time, Countdown, When Is It Coming Out?
- Charles Leclerc Girlfriend 2023, Who is Charlotte Sine?