How To Borrow Data From Airtel 2021? Check Here Codes to Buy Data On Airtel, Steps Wise Instruction for How To Borrow Data From Airtel
by Priyanka S | Updated Feb 09, 2021
How To Buy Data On Airtel?
Airtel has a service to provide called,’ Buying Data’ where you can share or transfer the data from the Airtel data plan that has been already purchased to another Airtel user. There is another option to gift the internet data to another Airtel user by using data gifting to buy an Airtel data plan bundle to another customer by paying with your own airtime. Some of the Airtel credit loan Service bundles available to the customers are,
|Airtel Data Loan (MB)||Airtel Data Bundle Price||Validity (Days)||Payback Amount|
How to Borrow Data from Airtel?
You can borrow the data from Airtel using the following steps given below.
Dial *500# on your mobile phone.
Choose the reply 3 to Borrow Airtel Data
Now, choose the amount of data you want to borrow
If you choose any one of the options, the amount of data that you can borrow are,
10MB for #50,
50MB for #100, and
200MB for #200
What Are The Terms And Conditions To Borrow Data From Airtel?
If you want to borrow data from Airtel, there are some terms and conditions that you should take a look at.
Your Airtel number should be registered and actively used for calls.
You must be an active user of your number for 90 days.
Your Airtel number must be continuously recharged.
You should not have an unpaid Extra Credit airtime
A 15% service charge will be deducted for the data you borrow from Airtel.
To borrow Airtel extra credit from Airtel, follow the steps given below.
Dial *500# on your phone
In a new window, select and reply with 2 and send it.
A new window will open where you have to choose the amount you want.
To check the data balance on Airtel dial *141*3# on your phone.
What Are The Codes To Borrow Data From Airtel?
Some of the USSD codes that are much useful to borrow data from Airtel are given below.
|Airtel Data Price||Data||Validity||USSD CODE|
How To Borrow Data From Airtel - FAQs
Airtel has a service to provide called,’ Buying Data’ where you can share or transfer the data from the Airtel data plan that has been already purchased to another Airtel user.
To gift data,
- Dial *141# and select the option for Gifting or Me2U.
- 10MB for #50,
- 50MB for #100, and
- 200MB for #200
- Your Airtel number should be registered and actively used for calls.
- You must be an active user of your number for 90 days.
- Your Airtel number must be continuously recharged.
- You should not have an unpaid Extra Credit airtime
- A 15% service charge will be deducted for the data you borrow from Airtel.
- Visit the official Airtel website www.airtel.in/family or dial *129*101#
- Enter your Airtel mobile number and login with OTP.
- After logging in, you'll have an option to transfer your Airtel internet data from one mobile number to another mobile number.
- Now, select the "Share Airtel data" from the list of options.
- Finally, enter the Airtel mobile number in which you want to share your data.