Houses in J&K's Doda develop cracks, 19 families shifted - Jammu News
Jammu, Feb 3 (IANS) A total of 19 families in a village in J&K's Doda district were shifted to safer places after their houses and other structures developed cracks, officials said.
by IANS | Updated Feb 03, 2023
"A mosque and a religious school for girls at Nai Basti in Thathri, 35 km from Doda town, have been declared as unsafe," officials said.
A landslide on Thursday resulted in damage to some more houses after a few structures had developed cracks earlier.
"Nineteen families have been shifted to a safer location after their houses were rendered unsafe. We are observing the situation and taking steps to protect the affected families," an official said.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by FreshersLIVE.Publisher : IANS-Media
- Goa Speaker grants six weeks to 8 defected MLAs to file reply on disqualification
- Nadda, Tomar to launch Natural Farming Kisan Jagran Abhiyan from UP next week
- Punjab Police arrested 10,576 drug smugglers: Official
- Punjab CM review arrangements for Hola Mohalla celebrations
- Youth hacked to death near court complex in Coimbatore
- MP: Khandwa tense after Hanuman's idol installed in Muslim house
- LCA Tejas at the centre stage of 'India Pavilion' at Aero India 2023
- DRI seizes 24.4 kg gold worth Rs 14 cr, arrests 8 from near B'desh border
- BSF airlifts 3 patients, 4 bodies from snow-bound Tanghdhar in J&K
- J'khand: 4 houses gutted as live wire falls on them