Honda showcases electric outboard motor prototype for boats - San Francisco News
by IANS | Updated Feb 03, 2023
The size of the electric outboard motor indicated that it is designed for small and lightweight electric boats, reports Gizmochina.
It is speculated that the outboard motor might not exceed 1.5 horsepower.
Moreover, the new prototype motor was designed to work with the company's Mobile Power Pack e batteries.
The report further mentioned that the "Mobile Power Pack e technology is already being seen in Honda's electric scooters".
In December last year, the automobile company had announced that its new vehicle Accord will feature Google built-in, with an aim to give customers a better driving experience.
In addition to the integrated Google applications, the new car also features a 10.2-inch digital driver instrumentation display and a 12.3-inch centre touchscreen (Honda's largest ever) with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility.
- Fire-Boltt introduces new smartwatch with 1.28-inch display
- Most Indians keen to explore virtual dating in Metaverse: Research
- Google Photos may soon get cloud backup support for Locked Folder
- AirTag helps track stolen car in US
- MediaTek unveils Helio G36 chip to power gaming smartphones in India
- Apple's iPhone 15, 15 Plus may feature new camera bump
- Android 14 may feature new settings for region-specific preferences
- India's PokerBaazi suffers security lapse, users' data exposed: Researcher
- Explained: Sun did not break off its chunk, just a normal solar activity
- Activists protest outside Twitter HQ in support of laid-off workers