Himachal CM allocates portfolios to cabinet ministers - Shimla News
by IANS | Updated Jan 11, 2023
While Sukhu has kept Finance, Home, General Administration, Planning, Personnel and other departments, the departments of Industries and Public Works have been allocated to six-time MLA Harshwardhan Chauhan and two-time MLA Vikramaditya Singh, respectively.
Jal Shakti, Transport and Language, Art and Culture are already with Deputy Chief Minister Mukesh Agnihotri.
The most elderly legislator Dhani Ram Shandil was allocated Health and Family Welfare, Social Justice and Empowerment, and Labour and Employment, while Chander Kumar was given Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Jagat Singh Negi allocated Revenue, Horticulture and Tribal Development, Rohit Thakur given Higher Education, Elementary Education and Technical Education and Anirudh Singh got Rural Development and Panchayati Raj.
- Accountant held for harassing his ex-fiancee
- Nitish Kumar suffering from memory loss, says BJP MLA
- 'All wolves are joining hands but I will fight them like a lion', Jagan targets Oppn
- Ahead of Feb-16 Tripura assembly polls, another BJP MLA resigns
- Delhi CM inaugurates facility to identify pollution sources in real time
- Criminal wanted in attempt to murder case arrested in Delhi
- Mamata to directly supervise party affairs in Birbhum in Anubrata Mondal's absence
- Delhi HC grants time to lawyer to file reply in contempt case
- Narendra Dabholkar murder: CBI tells Bombay HC its probe is complete
- Screening newborn babies for congenital hyperthyroidism is critical: Doctors