Here's how Sushant's 5-year-old nephew reacted to actor's death - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jun 16, 2020
"When I told Nirvanh the news that mamu is no more, he said 'But he is alive in your heart' 3 times. When a 5 year old can say something like that... think how strong we should all be, " Shweta posted on Facebook.
She also urged everyone to stay strong and remember Sushant for his work.
"Strong everyone.... especially the fans of Sushant. Please understand he lives in our hearts and he will always keep doing so.Please don't do anything that can hurt his soul.Stay Strong! #LongliveSushant," added Sushant's sister, who flew down from the US after the actor's demise.
Upon arrival in India, Shweta's immediate concern was that she would have to be in quarantine for seven days upon arrival in the country.
Shortly before flying out of the US, she had posted: "By everyone''s help.... tickets to India are confirmed. I am flying on 16th, will reach Mumbai via Delhi. Worried about 7 Day quarantine period... is there a way it can be waived off? I need to get to my family soon."
Sushant, who was found hanging at his residence on June 14, is survived by his father and four elder sisters.
- Kiara-Sid to reach Jaisalmer on Feb 5, families to arrive on Saturday
- Kiara, Sidharth to take 'saaat phere' at Jaisalmer's Suryagarh Palace
- Thalapathy Vijay's film No. 67 finally gets a name - 'LEO'
- Dino Morea showcases his football skills in Instagram Reel
- Aisha Ahmed recollects how people in Chandni Chowk thought Akshay Kumar is arriving to shoot 'Minus One: New Chapter'
- Shania Twain drops new album 'Queen of Me'
- Gippy Grewal's Punjabi film 'Honeymoon' completes 100 days in cinemas
- Paulo Coelho calls Shah Rukh 'king', 'legend'; SRK replies
- 'Pathaan' crosses Rs 700 crore worldwide in 9 days
- 'Tere Pyaar Mein' from Ranbir-Shraddha's 'Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar' was shot across 8 Spanish locations