Haryana murder case accused held in Delhi - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 16, 2023
DCP, South West Delhi, Manoj C. said that the accused was identified as Vivek Tokas alias Babloo, 40.
"Keeping in view the Republic Day security arrangements, the police staff was briefed to keep sharp vigil while patrolling in the area. On January 14 at around 7.30 p.m. during patrolling near Munirka bus stand, secret information was received wherein it was learnt that Babloo, who was wanted in a murder case of Sonipat, was roaming in the area carrying some weapon. Acting on it, a trap was laid and he was apprehended," he said.
During interrogation, it was learnt that he was also a declared vagabond of Police Station Kishangarh.
On his cursory search, a button-operated knife was recovered from his possession, and a case under Sections 25, 54, and 59 of the Arms Act was registered at PS Kishangarh.
The Delhi Police has informed Haryana Police about the arrest.
- Delhi HC grants time to lawyer to file reply in contempt case
- Narendra Dabholkar murder: CBI tells Bombay HC its probe is complete
- Screening newborn babies for congenital hyperthyroidism is critical: Doctors
- Kolkata Book Fair will also be held in Delhi from next year: Mamata
- DMK slams TN BJP chief Annamalai on 'edited' video of T.R. Baalu
- Asaram convicted in Gujarat rape case
- ED raids officials of Seva Vikas Co-operative Bank
- by Hiren Kumar Bose
- NCI-AIIMS to be connected with Delhi's airport: Haryana Chief Secy
- Telangana seeks funds in Union Budget for Railway projects