Hansal Mehta's 'Faraaz' to release in 100 screens in India - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Feb 02, 2023
Producer Anubhav Sinha says it is a special film, and wants people to be a part of the premium show experience across India.
Sinha shares, "'Faraaz' is a story that needs to be experienced on the big screen. We want this film to reach its right audience and hence we decided to have a premium release in select screens."
"It is a special film and we want people to be a part of the premium show experience across India.
"The way that people consume content has evolved a lot over the last few years, be it watching movies at home on OTT or going to the theatre to watch a film. It's important for us as filmmakers and producers to adapt to how the audience behaviour has changed and hence we decided to release Faraaz in select screens."
Based on the real-life terrorist attack that ravaged a Dhaka cafe, 'Faraaz' is an untold heroic tale about a young boy who stood tall in the darkest times.
'Faraaz' is directed by Hansal Mehta and produced by Bhushan Kumar, Anubhav Sinha, Sakshi Bhatt, Sahil Saigal, and Mazahir Mandsaurwala. The film is jointly produced by T-Series and Benaras Media works in association with Mahana Films.
The film stars Zahan Kapoor, Aditya Rawal, Juhi Babbar, Aamir Ali, Sachin Lalwani, Pallak Lalwani, and Reshham Sahaani in the cast. 'Faraaz' is all set to release on February 3.
- Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively welcome their 4th baby
- XG's 'Left Right' music video contrasts space travel with 1970s visual themes
- Celebrity Cricket League to bring the best of sports, entertainment from Feb 18
- Atif Aslam to perform with Firdaus Orchestra live in concert in Dubai
- Akshay Kumar says he is inspired by Chote Miyan Tiger Shroff
- Days after Burt Bacharach's death, his 'You Can Have Her' with Elvis Costello is out
- U2 all set for Vegas tour celebrating band's 1991 album 'Achtung Baby'
- Bhuvan Bam releases new song from 'Taaza Khabar' in collaboration with his old pals
- Jennifer Coolidge gets funnily sticky in Super Bowl ad for makeup brand
- Anil Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur feature on book cover of John le Carre's 'The Night Manager'