Gurugram: HSVP to auction 3 commercial plots, aims to raise Rs 2,573.88 crore - Gurugram News
by IANS | Updated Jan 12, 2023
Accordingly, the development authority has listed three commercial plots located in Sector 29, earmarked for commercial complexes. All these properties will be sold through e-auction, officials said.
As per the details shared by HSVP, the auction will take place on February 8.
According to the officials, the first plot area is 5 acres, floor area ratio (FAR) is 3.50 and the proposed reserve price is Rs 1,095.26 crore. The land is located near Huda City Centre Metro station.
The second plot area at the same location is 5 acres, the FAR is 3.50 and the proposed reserve price is Rs 1,095.27 crore.
The third plot area is 1.75 acres, the FAR is 3.50 and the proposed reserve price is Rs 383.34 crore. The property is located adjacent to the Kingdom of Dreams (KoD) in Sector 29.
Officials said that interested buyers can check the details of the properties put on auction on the authority's website -- hsvphry.org.in -- at the time of registration.
- Govt to facilitate sale of 25 lakh metric tonnes wheat in open market from Feb 1
- More than 49,000 rakes of foodgrains loaded in last 3 years
- RBI Governor says current account deficit 'eminently manageable'
- Tata Motors to hike prices of its passenger vehicles
- DGCA slaps Rs 10L fine on Go Air for leaving behind 55 passengers at B'luru airport
- Delhi, Bengaluru among top global cities for women entrepreneurs: Report
- Coal India to set up 5 sand production plants
- Air India finalising 'historic order' of new aircraft: CEO
- `FY24 budget should be favourable to EV like the FY23 budget'
- Air India's progress has been 'nothing short of stunning', says CEO