Gulshan Devaiah: The trick is to stay true to character to stand out as a performer
by IANS | Updated May 03, 2023
Actor Gulshan Devaiah, who is gearing up for the release of his streaming series 'Dahaad', has shared that his single point focus as an actor is to stay true to his character and stand out from his fellow cast members.
The actor was speaking to the media at the trailer launch of 'Dahaad' on Wednesday.
He said, "Standing out as a performer is never on my mind".
The actor, who's known for his quirky side on social media was in a fun mood at the trailer launch.
He said in jest, "I sometimes tell my producers ki agar ensemble cast hai toh main acting thodi kam kar lunga bas paise thode zyada de dena like INR 25 lakhs." He then said after a pause, "per scene, I charge 25 lakhs per scene, yeah I've said earlier, I'm quite rich".
He said, "But on a serious note, for me, the trick is not to stand out and stay honest and true to my characters".
'Dahaad' will stream on Prime Video from May 12.
- To portray Gauri Sawant, Sushmita Sen learnt every dialogue by heart
- Rock & Roll Hall of Fame 2023 Willie Nelson, Missy Elliott, George Michael - and more
- When Radhika Madan got injured from hanging between two poles and did a retake
- Cannes to bestow Honorary Palme d'Or upon Michael Douglas
- Pointing to 'The Elephant Whisperers', Ayushmann says local stories going global
- Mumbai hotel staff break into a dance to welcome Backstreet Boys
- 'Splitsvilla 14' winner Soundous learns Hindi for 'Khatron Ke Khiladi 13'
- 'Dahaad' trailer paints riveting picture of a whodunit mystery
- Gulshan Devaiah: The trick is to stay true to character to stand out as a performer
- Salman Khan brings 'sexy back' in new shirtless picture in pool