Google to host event about AI on Feb 8 - San Francisco News
by IANS | Updated Feb 03, 2023
The company will share how it is "using the power of AI to reimagine how people search for, explore and interact with information, making it more natural and intuitive than ever before to find what you need", according to an invite sent to The Verge.
The 40-minute event will be streamed on YouTube.
The report further mentioned that the invitation contains references to Google Lens, Translate, Shopping and Maps.
Earlier this week, it was reported that the tech giant was testing ChatGPT-like products, which will use its LaMDA (Language Model for Dialogue Applications) technology.
Under new AI-powered chat products, the company was testing a chatbot called "Apprentice Bard", with which users can ask questions and receive detailed answers similar to ChatGPT, also a new search desktop design that could be used in a question-and-answer form.
- Fire-Boltt introduces new smartwatch with 1.28-inch display
- Most Indians keen to explore virtual dating in Metaverse: Research
- Google Photos may soon get cloud backup support for Locked Folder
- AirTag helps track stolen car in US
- MediaTek unveils Helio G36 chip to power gaming smartphones in India
- Apple's iPhone 15, 15 Plus may feature new camera bump
- Android 14 may feature new settings for region-specific preferences
- India's PokerBaazi suffers security lapse, users' data exposed: Researcher
- Explained: Sun did not break off its chunk, just a normal solar activity
- Activists protest outside Twitter HQ in support of laid-off workers