Google Pixel Tablet may come with 2 dock options - San Francisco News
by IANS | Updated Jan 30, 2023
According to tipster Kuba Wojciechowski, the tablet will come with two dock options-- korlan/K6 and yuzu/Y4-- which are expected to be the codenames or the model numbers of the docks, reports Android Authority.
While one dock is likely to be a combination of a speaker and a charger, the other might be a charging-only station.
According to the report, the Pixel Tablet is expected to be a stay-at-home device that will attach to a smart speaker using pogo pins and the speaker dock will also double up as a charger.
However, as per the new information, the tech giant might have a second dock variant for the Pixel Tablet that will not include a speaker and will only be meant to charge the device.
If this information is true, the company is likely to sell the Pixel Tablet for different prices for different docks.
Last week, it was reported that the company might release a Pro version of its upcoming Pixel Tablet, which will feature a Tensor G2 chip.
Last month, the 'Pixel Tablet' and its charging speaker dock were leaked on Facebook Marketplace, a destination on Facebook where people can buy and sell items.
- Fire-Boltt introduces new smartwatch with 1.28-inch display
- Most Indians keen to explore virtual dating in Metaverse: Research
- Google Photos may soon get cloud backup support for Locked Folder
- AirTag helps track stolen car in US
- MediaTek unveils Helio G36 chip to power gaming smartphones in India
- Apple's iPhone 15, 15 Plus may feature new camera bump
- Android 14 may feature new settings for region-specific preferences
- India's PokerBaazi suffers security lapse, users' data exposed: Researcher
- Explained: Sun did not break off its chunk, just a normal solar activity
- Activists protest outside Twitter HQ in support of laid-off workers