Gippy Grewal's Punjabi film 'Honeymoon' completes 100 days in cinemas - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Feb 03, 2023
Gippy said: "It's a milestone. A Punjabi film garnering so much love from the audience is truly a blessing, it's indeed an exciting moment for all of us. The efforts and hard work are all worth it when the audience is appreciative of it."
Directed by Amarpreet GS Chhabra, 'Honeymoon' is a romantic-comedy that follows the story of a newlywed couple whose honeymoon plans turn into a crazy roller-coaster ride.
Actress Jasmin Bhasin expressed her happiness, saying: "I am extremely elated that 'Honeymoon' has completed 100 days in the cinema. It makes me feel proud that the audiences are still showing their undying love and support to this film. This would not have been possible without the collective effort and hard work of the entire team which is why I am very thankful to them."
Producer Bhushan Kumar added: "It is a moment of pride and excitement for all of us. 'Honeymoon' being a Punjabi language film has stayed in the cinema for 100 days. We are really glad that the audiences across the country have loved this crazy roller-coaster ride of a film and continue doing so."
'Honeymoon' has been produced by T-Series Films and Baweja Studios Production.
- Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively welcome their 4th baby
- XG's 'Left Right' music video contrasts space travel with 1970s visual themes
- Celebrity Cricket League to bring the best of sports, entertainment from Feb 18
- Atif Aslam to perform with Firdaus Orchestra live in concert in Dubai
- Akshay Kumar says he is inspired by Chote Miyan Tiger Shroff
- Days after Burt Bacharach's death, his 'You Can Have Her' with Elvis Costello is out
- U2 all set for Vegas tour celebrating band's 1991 album 'Achtung Baby'
- Bhuvan Bam releases new song from 'Taaza Khabar' in collaboration with his old pals
- Jennifer Coolidge gets funnily sticky in Super Bowl ad for makeup brand
- Anil Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur feature on book cover of John le Carre's 'The Night Manager'