Full team of ECI reaches Tripura to review poll preparedness - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 11, 2023
The ECI team led by Chief Election Commissioner (CEC) Rajiv Kumar along with Commissioners Anup Chandra Pandey and Arun Goel will hold meetings with the representatives of political parties during its visit to the northeastern state besides taking stock of the security arrangements for the elections to the 60-member Tripura Assembly.
The EC team will hold meetings with the poll officials and also look into the revised electoral rolls and other preparations for conducting free and fair elections.
The EC team will also hold a separate meetings on security arrangements with the police heads of the eight districts of Tripura.
- Kejriwal renewed attack on L-G to 'divert media attention' from ED chargesheet: Delhi BJP
- Two members of Bambiha gang held with illegal arms procured from MP
- 2 held at IGI airport with medicines valued at Rs 86.40L
- 3 injured after DTC bus crashes into subway crossing
- K'taka sex CD scandal: BJP prepares to handover case to CBI
- Lawyer held in Goa for committing theft in court
- 8 specially-abled children from Delhi to take part in World Scout Jamboree
- Two bystanders injured after two men open fire in Delhi's Bhogal market
- I-T dept raids over 30 locations of five builder groups across Jaipur
- January payment to be cleared soon: MCD commissioner tells HC