Four killed in two road accidents in Telugu states - Amaravati News
by IANS | Updated Jan 07, 2023
A truck rammed into a bullock-cart near Agali town in Sri Sathya Sai district.
Two persons sitting on the bullock cart were killed on the spot while two men on the truck were injured. Police rushed to the spot and shifted the injured to a hospital at Madakasira.
Police suspect that the truck driver did not notice the bullock cart due to dense fog in the area. Visibility was poor on the road due to the fog.
The bodies were shifted to the hospital mortuary for autopsy. A case has been registered and probe is on.
Two persons including a woman were killed in a road accident in Telangana's Rangareddy district.
According to police, a motorbike rammed into a pole near Pasumamula. Both the persons riding the bike were killed. The deceased were identified as Anusha and Harikrishna.
- Delhi L-G recommends Sisodia's name to Home Ministry for probe over Feedback Unit
- Campaigning for Tripura polls at high pitch
- '1,457 cases pending related to compensation for land acquisition'
- Police report on postering in front of Justice Mantha's residence lacks specifics
- 2 held in Tamil Nadu for poaching 18 turtles
- Maha: MVA, others seek probe into scribe's 'murder', decry lawlessness
- Karnataka's ruling BJP, opposition parties gear up for last Assembly session
- Upendra Kushwaha has given his 'dil' to someone else: RJD leader
- Leopard attacks 3 in Ghaziabad court
- Govt circulates draft scheme for contractual disputes settlement