Week 4 Challenges Fortnite : Know more about When Week 4 Challenges Come out in Fortnite?
Updated Sep 15, 2020
When Week 4 Challenges initiate in Fortnite?
Week 4 of Fornite Chapter 2, Season 3 is here, and players cannot wait to induce their hands on the following batch of challenges as they still work their way through the Season 3 Battle Pass. a variety of users have already hit the amount 50 mark and are onto the last half of the Pass. The Fortnite Week 4 challenges are available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android platforms. Completing the weekly challenges are among the most effective ways for fans to level up their Battle Pass and earn a variety of exciting rewards over the course of this season. So far, there are three weeks of Fortnite challenges available to finish and it will be said that Epic Games has been going easy on the fans with the challenges. This is often because most of the tasks are fairly easy as compared to those available in earlier seasons.
Week 4 Challenges Fortnite
This week, you'll be trying to find Chests at Salty Springs, removing players at Holly Hedges, and completing a lap at Motorboat Mayhem, among other tasks. However, all the Fortnite Week 4 challenges are pretty easy and easy, so you will not face any trouble completing them. Here's a glance the least bit the challenges available in Week 4:
1. Search 7 Chests at Salty Springs
2. 3 Eliminations at Holly Hedges
3. Collect 4 Floating Rings at Pleasant Park
4. Complete a lap at Motorboat Mayhem
5. Land at Frenzy Farm and finish Top 25
6. Collect 200 Metal from Rickety Rig
7. Dance on camera for 10s at Sweaty Sands
8. Search 7 Ammo Boxes at Steamy Stacks
9. Deal 500 damage to opponents at The Authority