Fortnite Hidden Bunker Location: Where to Find All the Hidden Bunker In Fortnite Seasons Location?
by Sheetal Kumbhar S | Updated Jul 21, 2021
Fortnite Hidden Bunker Location
Where is the Hidden Bunker in Fortnite Season 5? There are a total of three hidden bunkers in Fortnite Season 5 for the players to find. Listed below are all the hidden bunker locations,
(Image Source: Epic Games)
Ocean Bunker located in the North West of Slurpy Swamp.
Northern Bunker located between Stealthy Stronghold and Craggy Cliffs.
Cliffside Bunker located to the east of Retail Row.
The challenge requires players to find only one of the three hidden bunkers. So it upto you to decide on the one you wish to discover. Find out more about where is the hidden bunker in Fortnite below!
Where is the hidden bunker in Fortnite Season 5?
1. Ocean Bunker: Players can find this bunker to the near the Slurpy Swamp. Go northwest to find a shoreline riddled with coral. There aren’t any reliable landmarks, so you’ll have to go around the area to discover it yourself. It is underwater so ensure that your POV is pointed downwards.
2. Northern Bunker: You find this bunker located to the north of the island between Stealthy Stronghold and Craggy Cliffs. Go in this direction until you come across an island where you can find the next bunker. It is attached to the back of a beach house with a deck. Break the stone wall underneath the deck to reveal the bunker.
3. Cliffside Bunker: The third bunker can be found on a cliff located to Retail Row’s east. Go towards the grove of pine trees and look for the large bush near a rock. Clear out the bush to find the hidden bunker.
Finding any one of these bunkers will award players a whooping 20,000 XP. It gives a significant boost to your Battle Pass levels and lets you improve your chances of unlocking more rewards.
Other Fortnite Challenges for Week 9
Fortnite Weekly challenges are the primary way to boost one’s Battle Pass. Listed below are all of the Fortnite Week 9 challenges,
Find the Crashed Plane’s Black Box.
Deal 200 damage while in water.
Shakedown an IO Guard.
Emote at Stone Statues.
Deal 500 damage to a Loot Shark.
Shakedown 5,10,15, 20, 25 Opponents.
The Fortnite Weekly challenges are recycled every week so bookmark our page to learn about new challenges as soon as they are out!
Fortnite Season 5 Ending Date
The Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 5 started on December 2, 2020, and is set to conclude on March 15th, 2021. The theme of Fortnite Season 5 is ‘The Zero Point’ and the new season brought along with a lot of new skins and along with the Battle Pass. The Weekly challenges are still continuing and the game is in Week 9 of these challenges. With roughly a month left for the Season to end, speculations have already started doing the rounds as to what to expect in Season 6.
Fortnite Hidden Bunker Location - FAQs
The Hidden Bunker locations are listed below,
- Ocean Bunker located in the North West of Slurpy Swamp.
- Northern Bunker located between Stealthy Stronghold and Craggy Cliffs.
- Cliffside Bunker located to the east of Retail Row.
Listed below are all of the Fortnite Week 9 challenges,
- Find the Crashed Plane’s Black Box.
- Deal 200 damage while in water.
- Shakedown an IO Guard.
- Emote at Stone Statues.
- Deal 500 damage to a Loot Shark.
- Shakedown 5,10,15, 20, 25 Opponents.
Yes, it is a free-to-play game.
The Battle Pass costs $9.50.
Currently the game is at Chapter 2 , Season 5, Week 9.