Fire breaks out at Amara Raja plant in Andhra Pradesh - Amaravati News
Amaravati, Jan 31 (IANS) A massive fire broke out in Amara Raja Battery factory in Andhra Pradesh's Chittoor district on Monday evening, officials said.
by IANS | Updated Jan 30, 2023
There were no immediate reports of any casualties. Nearly 250 workers were at the plant at the time of the fire and all have been reportedly evacuated safely.
Four fire tenders were rushed to the plant to douse the fire. Huge flames with smoke were seen coming out of the plant.
The incident occurred at Amara Raja Battery plant in Yadamari mandal. Short circuit is suspected to have caused the fire.
Police and revenue officials rushed to the spot and launched an investigation.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by FreshersLIVE.Publisher : IANS-Media
- Goa Speaker grants six weeks to 8 defected MLAs to file reply on disqualification
- Nadda, Tomar to launch Natural Farming Kisan Jagran Abhiyan from UP next week
- Punjab Police arrested 10,576 drug smugglers: Official
- Punjab CM review arrangements for Hola Mohalla celebrations
- Youth hacked to death near court complex in Coimbatore
- MP: Khandwa tense after Hanuman's idol installed in Muslim house
- LCA Tejas at the centre stage of 'India Pavilion' at Aero India 2023
- DRI seizes 24.4 kg gold worth Rs 14 cr, arrests 8 from near B'desh border
- BSF airlifts 3 patients, 4 bodies from snow-bound Tanghdhar in J&K
- J'khand: 4 houses gutted as live wire falls on them