Fatima Sana Shaikh on rumours of dating Sanya Malhotra
by IANS | Updated Jun 19, 2020
"We simply laughed about it. Just because we are good friends, they assumed the worst," she said, talking about the rumour.
Asked about three things that she learnt from Sanya, Fatima said: "I have learnt a lot from her. For one, Sanya likes to keep everything clean. While she is an introvert and I am an extrovert, I learnt to hold myself back at times. I also learnt a lot from her dedication to work."
Talking about her diverse religious background and upbringing, the actress said: "It makes me feel like the ideal poster girl for secular India. The beauty of our country is that we are so diverse and all of us are okay with just being ourselves, follow our own religion and accept everybody."
On Bollywood superstars, she clearly like Shah Rukh Khan. "I would love to see Shah Rukh Khan strip on the streets of Mumbai!" she said.
"I think the perfect scene of a man proposing to his wife atop the Eiffel tower would be of Shah Rukh Khan and me," she added, while opening up on the Zee Cafe show, "Starry Nights Gen Y".
- 'Splitsvilla X4': Sunny Leone motivates contestant, shares about her trying days
- Imagine Dragons breathe fire with Instagram reels rage 'Bones' at Lollapalooza India
- 'Mom is no more,' says Rakhi Sawant
- Manoj Bajpayee recounts shooting the 'cloth-washing' scene in 'Gangs of Wasseypur'
- Bad throat couldn't stop AP Dhillon from belting out the very best
- AP Dhillon flings ukelele at charged-up Lollapaloza crowd in Mumbai
- Pamela Anderson's ex leaves $10mn in his will despite 12-day marriage
- Kanye West throws pap's phone in the middle of the street
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui prays to Lord Hanuman as he announces his Telugu debut
- 'Pathaan' SRK talks about box-office success, tags 'Tiger' Salman as 'GOAT'