Exim Bank raises $1bn issuing sustainability bonds - Chennai News
by IANS | Updated Jan 11, 2023
According to the Exim Bank, the net proceeds of Sustainability Bond will be used towards eligible projects under the Bank's ESG Framework, including renewable energy; clean transportation; access to essential services and basic infrastructure; affordable housing; and sustainable water and wastewater management.
This issuance makes India Exim Bank the first Indian issuer to open the markets for dollar and sustainability bond issuances in 2023.
"This USD 1 bn issuance is testimony to our commitment towards sustainable financing both in India and partner developing countries, and to align ourselves with the global best practices," Harsha Bangari, Managing Director said.
- Sitharaman urges industry to set standards in renewable energy
- Digi Yatra to be implemented at Kolkata, Pune, Vijayawada and Hyderabad airports by March
- 10 flights cancelled in Jan 2022 due to deployment of 5G services in US
- Food Secy reviews sale of wheat at nominal price of Rs 29.50 per kg
- 1090 incidents of technical snag in flights during 2021, 2022
- Allocation for aid to foreign countries cut by 2.6% in Budget
- Jodhpur to get new terminal building, Kota to get new airport: Scindia
- Budget effect: BSH Home Appliances mulls making of electric kitchen chimneys
- BYJU's slashes around 15% roles, mostly in engineering, as phased layoffs on
- Adani Group has not pledged shares of Ambuja Cements and ACC Ltd