Equity indices in green after choppy start
by IANS | Updated Jun 18, 2020
The indices were subdued during the initial trade tracking weakness in the Asian markets. Further, the ongoing border tensions between India and China also weighed on the investor sentiments.
However, the indices rose from the initial lows and are currently trading in the green.
At 10.26 a.m, Sensex was trading at 33,632.01, higher by 124.09 or 0.37 per cent from the previous close of 33,507.92.
It opened at 33,371.52 and has so far touched intra-day high of 33,643.96 and a low of 33,371.52 points.
The Nifty50 on the National Stock Exchange was trading at 9,926.65, higher by 45.50 points or 0.46 per cent from its previous close.
- LIC subscribers can now access policy-related info, services on WhatsApp
- Airtel partners Cloud computing firm Vultr to empower Indian enterprises
- Gadkari unveils advanced drone air traffic management system 'Skye UTM'
- Garuda Aerospace drones to be deployed in quake-hit Turkey
- AI-driven market research platform Entropik raises $25 mn
- GIS-23 to bring investment in 5 major sectors
- One client will not affect Indian banking system: RBI Governor on Adani row
- Repo rate hike as expected, may further impact affordable housing demand
- RBI hikes repo rate by 25 bps, inflation outlook mixed
- RBI hikes repo rate by 25 bps, projects GDP growth at 6.4% for 2023-24