Eight of a family killed in Bihar road accident - Patna News
by IANS | Updated Jan 10, 2023
The deceased were natives of Kheria village and were on their way the Katihar railway station during the accident on Monday night.
According to the police, the truck was coming from the opposite direction was being driven at a very high speed and the visibility in the area was also low.
Roopak Ranjan Singh, the SHO of Khora police station, said that the victims died on the spot.
"We have recovered the dead bodies and sent for the post-mortem. The other family members of the deceased were informed about the accident," Singh said.
Of the eight victims, two were children, he added.
- Kejriwal renewed attack on L-G to 'divert media attention' from ED chargesheet: Delhi BJP
- Two members of Bambiha gang held with illegal arms procured from MP
- 2 held at IGI airport with medicines valued at Rs 86.40L
- 3 injured after DTC bus crashes into subway crossing
- K'taka sex CD scandal: BJP prepares to handover case to CBI
- Lawyer held in Goa for committing theft in court
- 8 specially-abled children from Delhi to take part in World Scout Jamboree
- Two bystanders injured after two men open fire in Delhi's Bhogal market
- I-T dept raids over 30 locations of five builder groups across Jaipur
- January payment to be cleared soon: MCD commissioner tells HC