DJ Diplo surprises fans performing in Aishwarya Rai sweatshirt at Lollapalooza - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jan 30, 2023
Diplo played various hit tracks, including 'Lean On' and 'Where Are You Now', along with the Punjabi song 'Mundian Tu Bach Ke'. As a picture of him from the festival was shared on Reddit, fans of the DJ couldn't stop praising him for the gesture.
On Twitter, a person wrote: "Diplo wearing Aishwarya Rai T is basically all of us born in the 90s."
A Reddit user found it "cool" that Diplo wore the T-shirt to be relatable to the Indian audience: "I think it's cool that he's wearing it to a Mumbai show though even if he's just trying to pander to the audience. If I was an artist I'd probably do the same if I was travelling to different countries for shows."
Day 2 of the fest also saw performances from Indian rapper Divine, Prateek Kuhad and the headlining rock band, The Strokes.
- Ryan Reynolds, Blake Lively welcome their 4th baby
- XG's 'Left Right' music video contrasts space travel with 1970s visual themes
- Celebrity Cricket League to bring the best of sports, entertainment from Feb 18
- Atif Aslam to perform with Firdaus Orchestra live in concert in Dubai
- Akshay Kumar says he is inspired by Chote Miyan Tiger Shroff
- Days after Burt Bacharach's death, his 'You Can Have Her' with Elvis Costello is out
- U2 all set for Vegas tour celebrating band's 1991 album 'Achtung Baby'
- Bhuvan Bam releases new song from 'Taaza Khabar' in collaboration with his old pals
- Jennifer Coolidge gets funnily sticky in Super Bowl ad for makeup brand
- Anil Kapoor, Aditya Roy Kapur feature on book cover of John le Carre's 'The Night Manager'