Diljit Dosanjh: Learned a lot from 'Udta Punjab' - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jun 18, 2020
Diljit took to Instagram to share a clip featuring him from the film.
"Baut kuch seekha es film se. (Learned a lot from this film). Thx To My Fav. Director #Abhishekchaubey Sir & #honeytrehan Bhaji #4YearsofUdtaPunjab #diljitdosanjh," Diljit captioned the clip.
The film, which also stars Shahid Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Kareena Kapoor Khan, revolves around drug abuse by the youth in the state of Punjab.
"Udta Punjab" faced problems from the Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC). As a result, the producers were directed to make a total of 89 cuts in the film.
Meanwhile, Diljit latest Bollywood release, "Good Newwz", is set to re-release in Dubai when theatres reopen, as an initial step towards regaining normalcy after the COVID-19 pandemic.
Also starring Akshay Kumar, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Kiara Advani, "Good Newwz" is a comedy about two couples trying to have a baby through IVF.
- Pawan Kalyan opens up on acting and his marriages in chat with NBK
- Rajamouli, Dhanush, Shahid at star-studded 'Dasara' teaser release
- Shooting on schedule for Thalapathy Vijay's collab with Lokesh Kanagaraj
- Amid 'Pathaan' success, Sona Mohapatra calls 'Besharam Rang' a 'mediocre song'
- 'Wakanda Forever' director hails Boseman, calls him an 'artistic partner'
- SRK thanks all those who made sure 'Pathaan' could be watched 'with love'
- Kartik Aaryan's 'Shehzada' release pushed by a week to Feb 17
- Jane Fonda raises concerns over upcoming 'Barbarella' remake
- Jackie Shroff narrates Hall of Fame, light and sound show in Leh on Martyrs' Day
- DJ Diplo surprises fans performing in Aishwarya Rai sweatshirt at Lollapalooza