Dhawan posts hilarious response to Rahane's pic with Rohit
by IANS | Updated Jun 16, 2020
As expected, some hilarious suggestions came in, chief among which was that of limited overs opener Shikhar Dhawan. "Rohit - eh bidu muuh mein kya bhara hua hai. Ajinkya - masala," wrote Dhawan.
Cricketers have been active on social media over the course of the period in which the cricket calendar has been frozen due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Rohit in particular has been periodically interacting with other cricketers and fans live on his Instagram handle.
Rohit said recently in an Instagram chat session with fans that he would prefer to play both the Indian Premier League (IPL) and the T20 World Cup this year.
The first question posed to him during the interaction was 'which one would be preferred, the T20 World Cup or the IPL'. "Preferably both." Rohit answered.
The T20 World Cup in Australia is slated to take place from October 18 to November 15. The ICC in its board meeting on Wednesday decided to 'await and watch' before deciding on the fate of the showpiece event.
- Khelo India offers a much-needed platform for young talent: Anju Bobby George
- Hockey World Cup: India beat South Africa 5-2 to finish 9th with Argentina
- ILT20: Rahmanullah Gurbaz scores fifty as Sharjah Warriors defeat Abu Dhabi Knight Riders
- It is important to nurture talent from an early age: Mumbai Indians scout, Kiran More
- U19 Women's T20 WC: Just believe in yourself, is Shafali Verma's message to Indian team ahead of final
- BCCI invites bids for Women's Premier League title sponsorship rights for 2023-2027
- Mithali Raj appointed mentor and advisor for Gujarat Giants in the Women's Premier League
- Australian Open: Sabalenka holds off Rybakina to clinch first Grand Slam title (Ld)
- Delhi Capitals offers coaching roles to WV Raman, Jhulan Goswami for WPL: Report
- Woman footballer Sunita Munda learnt a lot at national camps, including importance of passport