Delhi: Man flashes private part at woman in DTC bus - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 05, 2023
A video has gone viral on social media in which the accused can be seen crying after being caught.
In the clip, the marshal could be heard saying that he has informed the police about the incident and that appropriate action will be taken against the accused.
The man, who has been identified as Zakir, a native of Bihar, lives in North-East Delhi's Khajuri area.
After the video went viral, the police contacted the victim, who refused to file any complaint.
"A video was being circulated on social media on Tuesday regarding an incident in a DTC bus. As the same had come to the notice of North Rohini police station, an inquiry was initiated into the matter and the same was assigned to a woman sub-inspector. The victim was contacted to record her statement or file a complaint in this regard," said a senior police officer.
"However, she refused to comment on the alleged incident. In future, if any complaint is received with respect to the alleged incident, legal action will be taken under the appropriate sections of law," the officer said.
- Sangh is neither right nor left wing, says RSS general secretary
- Gujarat: Woman, paramour held for her son's murder
- Union Budget instrument to push country into huge debt: Sisodia
- Man held at Mumbai airport with cocaine valued at Rs 33.60cr
- Tripura tribal party to contest alone in Feb 16 Assembly polls
- India lists Pak-based terrorist Abdul Rehman Makki as UN-listed terrorist
- Rs 4K cr for 14,500 PM SHRI Schools, 20 lakh students to benefit
- 'Ameer ke saath, gareeb ka vinash': Siddaramaiah on Union Budget
- Defence Budget: Focus on operational preparedness; thrust on Agniveers' training
- Motivational speaker Nick Vujicic calls on Andhra CM