Delhi hospitals speed up patients' cremation after Shah's orders
by IANS | Updated Jun 16, 2020
The hospital staff had performed the last rites of most COVID-19 dead after the consent/presence of their families and relatives, the statement said.
The disposal of remaining 36 deceased patients will be done by Wednesday as their next of kin were not in Delhi at present.
The Ministry of Home Affairs has issued strict directions to hospitals that there should be no delays in cremation and burial of all bodies.
- Sangh is neither right nor left wing, says RSS general secretary
- Gujarat: Woman, paramour held for her son's murder
- Union Budget instrument to push country into huge debt: Sisodia
- Man held at Mumbai airport with cocaine valued at Rs 33.60cr
- Tripura tribal party to contest alone in Feb 16 Assembly polls
- India lists Pak-based terrorist Abdul Rehman Makki as UN-listed terrorist
- Rs 4K cr for 14,500 PM SHRI Schools, 20 lakh students to benefit
- 'Ameer ke saath, gareeb ka vinash': Siddaramaiah on Union Budget
- Defence Budget: Focus on operational preparedness; thrust on Agniveers' training
- Motivational speaker Nick Vujicic calls on Andhra CM