Delhi excise policy case: ED to grill Vijay Nair, Dinesh Arora
by IANS | Updated May 03, 2023
The Enforcement Directorate (ED) is likely to record fresh statements of Vijay Nair, former communication in-charge of AAP, and director of Buddy Retail Pvt Limited Amit Arora, who are presently lodged in Tihar Jail in connection with the Delhi excise policy scam.
Recently, the central agency moved a plea before the special PMLA court, seeking permission to further quiz them in judicial custody. Upon hearing their contention, the court granted them permission to visit Tihar Jail and record the statements.
The ED has filed the third supplementary chargesheet in the matter and is likely to file the fourth soon.
Taking cognisance of the matter, the probe agency has claimed that it has enough digital evidence to prove that the Delhi Excise Policy was leaked before it was launched and Rs 100 crore kickbacks were given to AAP to favour liquor lobby from South India.
- Melanie Blatt Ethnicity, What is Melanie Blatt's Ethnicity?
- Christina Ricci Ethnicity, What is Christina Ricci's Ethnicity?
- Jamie Hector Net Worth in 2023 How Rich Is He Now?
- Dre Greenlaw Net Worth in 2023 How Rich Is He Now?
- Lolo Jones Ethnicity, What is Lolo Jones's Ethnicity?
- Kountry Wayne Religion What Religion is Kountry Wayne? Is Kountry Wayne a Christian?
- Ray Stevenson Religion What Religion is Ray Stevenson? Is Ray Stevenson a Judaism?
- Isaiah Oliver Net Worth in 2023 How Rich Is He Now?
- Kyle Juszczyk Net Worth in 2023 How Rich is He Now?
- Katy Perry Ethnicity, What is Katy Perry's Ethnicity?