Critics Choice Awards 2023: Rajamouli's 'RRR' wins Best Foreign Language Film - Los Angeles News
by IANS | Updated Jan 16, 2023
A tweet from the handle of the 28th Critics' Choice Awards read: "Congratulations to the cast and crew of @RRRMovie - winners of the #criticschoice Award for Best Foreign Language Film. #CriticsChoiceAwards"
'RRR' was contending against films such as 'All Quiet on the Western Front', 'Argentina 1985', 'Bardo', 'False Chronicle of a Handful of Truths', 'Close' and 'Decision to Leave'.
'RRR' stars NTR Jr., Ram Charan, Ajay Devgn, Alia Bhatt, Shriya Saran, Samuthirakani, Ray Stevenson, Alison Doody and Olivia Morris. It centres around two real-life Indian revolutionaries, Alluri Sitarama Raju and Komaram Bheem, their fictional friendship and their fight against the British Raj.
Set in the 1920s, the plot explores the undocumented period in their lives when both the revolutionaries chose to go into obscurity before they began the fight for their country.
- Kiara-Sid to reach Jaisalmer on Feb 5, families to arrive on Saturday
- Kiara, Sidharth to take 'saaat phere' at Jaisalmer's Suryagarh Palace
- Thalapathy Vijay's film No. 67 finally gets a name - 'LEO'
- Dino Morea showcases his football skills in Instagram Reel
- Aisha Ahmed recollects how people in Chandni Chowk thought Akshay Kumar is arriving to shoot 'Minus One: New Chapter'
- Shania Twain drops new album 'Queen of Me'
- Gippy Grewal's Punjabi film 'Honeymoon' completes 100 days in cinemas
- Paulo Coelho calls Shah Rukh 'king', 'legend'; SRK replies
- 'Pathaan' crosses Rs 700 crore worldwide in 9 days
- 'Tere Pyaar Mein' from Ranbir-Shraddha's 'Tu Jhoothi Main Makkaar' was shot across 8 Spanish locations