Criminal arrested after encounter in Noida - Noida News
by IANS | Updated Jan 11, 2023
According to police, the encounter broke out between a police party from Noida's Sector 58 police station and a criminal, in which the latter, identified as Krishan alias Chira, son of Nanak Chand and resident of Delhi's Kalyanpuri, was injured and arrested from Jaipuria Road in Sector 62.
The arrested criminal had opened fire at the police, which was retaliated. Krishan was hit in the leg and has been admitted to a hospital for treatement.
Police have recovered four stolen mobile phones, one stolen motorcycle, a .315 bore weapon, and one live cartridge from his possession. Investigations into his involvement in other crimes is underway.
- Sangh is neither right nor left wing, says RSS general secretary
- Gujarat: Woman, paramour held for her son's murder
- Union Budget instrument to push country into huge debt: Sisodia
- Man held at Mumbai airport with cocaine valued at Rs 33.60cr
- Tripura tribal party to contest alone in Feb 16 Assembly polls
- India lists Pak-based terrorist Abdul Rehman Makki as UN-listed terrorist
- Rs 4K cr for 14,500 PM SHRI Schools, 20 lakh students to benefit
- 'Ameer ke saath, gareeb ka vinash': Siddaramaiah on Union Budget
- Defence Budget: Focus on operational preparedness; thrust on Agniveers' training
- Motivational speaker Nick Vujicic calls on Andhra CM