'Cremate us together' says suicide note of lovers in UP - Aurraiya (UP) News
by IANS | Updated Dec 12, 2022
A suicide note recovered from the tube well room requested their family members not to separate them after their death, and perform their last rites together. They said in the suicide note that they were taking the extreme step on their own and no one should be held responsible for it.
Shivam Kumar, a polytechnic student, was in love with his neighbour, but their families were against the relationship.
The two were upset due to the opposition by their families.
Circle officer Bidhuna, M P Singh said the bodies have been sent for post-mortem examination and action would be taken after receiving the report.
"We have recovered a suicide note from the spot in which both of them pleaded that they should not be separated after their death and cremated together," the CO said.
- J'khand HC grants relief to Rahul Gandhi in case pertaining to remarks against Amit Shah
- Delhi HC dismisses 2006 Mumbai train blasts convict's plea for govt reports
- Calcutta HC upholds life sentence to Pakistani terrorist held in Kolkata
- All India Motor Transport Congress supports Himachal truckers' stir
- Two arrested for gang-raping minor in Bihar's Sheohar
- BJP wins 4 out of 5 seats in UP MLC election
- Assam: Massive crackdown against child marriages; 1,800 held
- Two Bengaluru cops suspended for extorting couple
- What's new at Surajkund Craft Mela 2023?
- Kerala HC asks CBI to file report on probe in Palakkad twin sisters rape-murder case