Chef Justin Narayan to cook up a storm
by IANS | Updated Nov 26, 2022
Chef Justin Narayan's Fijian Indian heritage along with his passion for people shaped his penchant for creating beautiful food. He draws inspiration from his inimitable culture and will present a specially curated six-course degustation menu of Indo-Fijian delights paired with whisky.
For the very first time in Mumbai, one can witness his style of culinary innovation and presentation as you indulge in ethnic recipes with a modern flair, hidden gems, and all-time favourite classics.
Guests can savour non-vegetarian delicacies such as Spiced Chicken Liver Pate, Kingfish Kokoda, Butter Poached Lobster, and Lamb Backstrap amongst others along with vegetarian delights which include Spiced Mushroom Pate, Taro Kokoda, Hassel Back Potatoes, Roast King Oyster Mushroom amongst others. Round off the meal on a sweet note with Vanilla Bean Ice Cream and enjoy the craft of cooking with world-renowned culinary expert Justin Narayan.
The Sahib Room and Kipling Bar X Chef Justin Narayan
Date: November 27, 2022
Time: 7:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m.
For reservations, call: +91 8657522956 / 022 6162 8422 / 022 6162 8000
- Giridhar Gamang, several Odisha leaders join BRS (Lead)
- 'Interpol a platform to integrate global criminal intel into local policing'
- Delhi experiences a warm Friday, some rain likely on Jan 29
- Goa Police intensify night patrolling for women's safety
- Over 300 hassled families of Delhi's Signature View Apartments blame DDA
- Poetry explores and expresses diversity of our linguistic heritage: J&K L-G
- Delhi HC directs DSLSA to produce roadmap for PLVs in police stations
- Two traffic cops injured in Dwarka as drunk driver tries to flee
- Delhi govt approves projects worth Rs 12 cr to strengthen road infra
- Kanjhawala redux: Man dies after being dragged for 350 metres on car's bonnet