Challenges of joining a show mid-way: Abeer Singh Godhwani part of popular cast - Mumbai News
by IANS | Updated Jan 12, 2023
He shared: "Personally I was feeling the pressure before entering the show, but Rajan ji, our director, and the whole cast and crew made me feel so relaxed that I already feel at home now. Everyone is truly supportive and encouraging. Everyone is calling me the new hottie in the house. I was wondering how the audience would react to the leap and to me as Kairav, but they welcomed me with open arms."
He further added that his family always watched it but he never followed the drama religiously.
"I have not followed the show as sincerely as my family has in the past, but yes I have caught up with the previous episodes. I like the way everyone has their own colour and story in the show," he said.
"There are so many lives but all of them are interrelated and are always giving an amazing message to the audience as well through their own ups and downs," he added.
Abeer shared further that he tries to relate with the entire team of the show. "Everyone is a catalyst - the writers, the director, the creatives, and the actors too. And on my part, I try to relate to and feel the character's traits and his thought process, etc." he said.
The actor said that the audience is loving the new twist in the show, and added: "How everyone has evolved post the leap and how they are all going to reconnect again, it is very interesting."
- 'Bigg Boss 16': Media ka 'vaar' on housemate
- Salman Khan wraps up making 'Kisi Ka Bhai Kisi Ki Jaan'
- John Abraham: It is hugely gratifying that people are rooting for the anti-hero
- Pam Anderson now has her own vegan cooking show
- Yogita Bihani manifested working with Kapil Sharma in 'Alone'
- Leonardo DiCaprio is 'not dating' 19-year-old Israeli model Eden Polani
- Vatsal Sheth signs a multi-film deal in 'home ground' Gujarati cinema
- Nushrratt Bharuccha-starrer 'Chhorii 2' shoot concludes
- KJo walks down memory lane, as his 'student' gets married
- 'Bigg Boss 16': Shalin Bhanot launches his clothing brand while in show