CES 2023: ASUS unveils new ROG laptop line-up - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 04, 2023
The ROG line-up includes -- Strix SCAR family, Zephyrus M16, Flow X13, XG Mobile, and more.
The 2023 Strix family features new models with drastically improved cooling and enlarged 16 and 18-inch screens.
The new Zephyrus M16 arrives with an AniMe Matrix display to take the thin-and-light world by storm, and a redesigned Flow X13 and XG Mobile have both been upgraded to take advantage of the latest hardware, according to the company.
Moreover, ROG brings Nebula Displays to even more models, and in more form factors.
Gaming enthusiasts will find Nebula Displays in a variety of sizes, from a compact 13-inch laptop to an immersive 18-inch display.
In addition, ROG has further refined its Intelligent Cooling technology, a complete solution that carefully balances cooling performance with acoustics.
It also brought two key innovations to more laptops in 2023 -- a larger full-width heatsink and Tri-Fan Technology, said the company.
Tri-Fan Technology adds a third fan into the thermal design, providing critical airflow to internal components and helping the GPU to more efficiently expel waste heat.
When paired with the new full-width heatsinks, this third fan pushes the performance of both ultraportable and esports-focused gaming machines to new heights, all without sacrificing acoustics.
- Meta plans to include younger teens in its Horizon Worlds app
- Apple expanding 'Communication Safety' feature to more countries
- Binance allegations false and misleading, WazirX tells users
- Microsoft to shut Teams free version from April 12
- Motorola announces new affordable phone with 6.5-inch display
- E-commerce giant eBay to layoff 500 employees
- Google to soon blur explicit images in search results by default
- WhatsApp may soon let users schedule calls within group chats
- Meta introduces new comment moderation tools for creators on FB
- Microsoft introduces new Bing powered by improved ChatGPT AI