Cellphones of 3 AAP leaders, including MLA, stolen during party's roadshow - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Nov 30, 2022
The incident came to light on Wednesday evening after Tripathi along with two other AAP leaders lodged a complaint with the police claiming that their cellphones have been stolen.
"Akhileshpati Tripathi, AAP MLA Somnath Bharti's secretary and AAP leader Guddi Devi have lodged a complaint that their mobile phones have been stolen. A probe has been initiated into the matter," said Sagar Singh Kalsi, Deputy Commissioner of Police (North).
Ahead of the MCD polls on December 4, the Aam Aadmi Party turned the last leg of campaigning into an unprecedented show of strength after AAP National Convenor Arvind Kejriwal led a roadshow from the Malka Ganj Chowk near Kamla Nagar to Ghanta Ghar Chowk where he addressed a Jan Sabha.
- BCI forms panel to probe advocate's role in misleading candidates in bar council exams
- Minor boy killed during celebratory firing in Bihar's Nalanda
- Maha: Media groups seek probe into scribe's 'accidental' death
- Meenakshi Lekhi decodes budget allocations for Delhi, slams AAP
- Rs 15,626 cr sanctioned under Agriculture Infrastructure Fund: Govt
- Gujarat court sentences Congress MLA to six months in jail
- 'I am sorry, I killed Shradha, I made mistake', Aftab told police: Charge sheet
- Both BJP, CPI-M infamous for violence, corruption in Tripura: Mamata
- Railway starts 'Operation Nande Farishtey' to track missing kids
- Jagan deserves 'Appu Ratna', taunts Pawan over mounting debts