CBI arrests Railways employee in graft case - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 10, 2023
The case was registered against Mukesh Kumar Bhagat on the allegation of demanding undue advantage of Rs 25,000 from a retired employee of Railways for the payment of his pending pension pay order.
The accused later agreed to reduce the bribe amount to Rs 20,000. The CBI laid a trap and caught Bhagat while accepting the bribe amount of Rs 20,000 from the complainant.
Searches were conducted at the premises of the accused, which led to the recovery of a few documents.
- Assam plans grand Bihu festival for Guinness record, PM Modi to attend
- New cases declining, can achieve target of Leprosy Mukt Bharat by 2027: Mandaviya
- Upendra Kushwaha says stones pelted on his convoy in Bhojpur
- India's first glass igloo restaurant come up in J&K's Gulmarg
- Last rites of Odisha minister, shot dead by a cop, performed
- Plane carrying Andhra Pradesh CM makes emergency landing
- MP minister Narottam Mishra plays anchor role in bringing back Katni mayor to BJP
- Meet Kashmir's self-taught artist whose Insta page of artworks is a hit
- Taaraka Ratna continues to be in critical state at B'luru hospital
- Prime Minister urges UNGA President on Security Council reforms