Cash van guard shot dead, money looted in Delhi - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Jan 10, 2023
According to a senior police official, a police control room (PCR) call was received at around 5 p.m. regarding a firing incident and loot of a cash van, following which a police team rushed to the spot.
"At around 4.50 p.m, one cash van had arrived at ICICI ATM near Jagatpur flyover for depositing cash. One person came from behind and fired at the cash van guard and fled away taking the money," the official said.
"The guard was declared brought dead at the hospital. Police teams are on the spot," said the official.
More details are awaited
- PM Modi to visit poll bound K'taka on Feb 6
- Rape victim's brother found dead in UP's Meerut
- PM Modi to inaugurate Delhi-Mumbai Expressway on Feb 12
- Three held for duping Swiss tourist at Taj Mahal
- Prez Murmu to address joint sitting of Parliament first time
- Two UP officials booked for trader's death in custody
- Woman murdered in Magh Mela township in UP
- Maurya's MP daughter avoids controversy, focuses on polls
- Sitharaman to present economic survey for 2022-23 in Parliament today
- Ramcharitmanas row: Retired IPS officer comes out in support of Maurya