Bus carrying migrants overturns in UP, 41 injured
by IANS | Updated Jun 17, 2020
Nearly 41 passengers were injured in the mishap and the condition of 17 of them is stated to be critical.
All the injured passengers have been admitted to the district hospital in Unnao.
According to reports, the locals immediately alerted the Uttar Pradesh Expressways Industrial Development Authority (UPIEDA) control room and the UPIEDA personnel and the local police rushed to the spot to rescue the passengers.
Last month, in a similar accident, two migrant workers had lost their lives while 20 persons had been injured.
- After two days of rain & snow weather improves in Kashmir
- TN power utility seeks approval to purchase solar power from farmers
- Jammu-Srinagar National Highway closed for 2nd day
- Sonia to attend President address as Congress leaders stuck in Srinagar
- BRS & AAP to boycott Prez address
- PM Modi to visit poll bound K'taka on Feb 6
- Rape victim's brother found dead in UP's Meerut
- PM Modi to inaugurate Delhi-Mumbai Expressway on Feb 12
- Three held for duping Swiss tourist at Taj Mahal
- Prez Murmu to address joint sitting of Parliament first time