BSF arrests 5 Bangladeshi infiltrators in Bengal - New Delhi News
by IANS | Updated Dec 02, 2022
According to the BSF, materials including Bangladesh currency notes and six mobile phones were recovered from them.
The operation was carried out by the 15th Battalion of BSF.
All the arrested persons are being interrogated to ascertain their intentions behind infiltrating.
Illegal immigration and infiltration has been a major problem along the India-Bangladesh border.
Recently, BSF Director General Pankaj Kumar Singh had termed infiltration as a big challenge and talked about measures being taken to prevent it.
- Leopard that attacked 3 in Ghaziabad court captured (Ld)
- SC removes reference to Sikkimese-Nepalese as 'persons of foreign origin' in its verdict
- Network Planning Group recommends 63 infra projects
- Delhi Ridge acts as a lung, supplying oxygen to city residents: SC
- Ugandan nationals held in Goa for possessing drugs
- Tension during Lokesh's padyatra in Chittoor district
- 'Until further orders': SC halts construction within core areas of tiger reserves, national parks
- Coal scam: ED recovers Rs 1 crore from businessman's office in Kolkata
- Mahagathbandhan to hold a rally in Purnea to counter BJP
- CBI lodges FIR against 4 persons for misappropriating Rs 10.13cr